Liquicity

Welcome to LiquicityMs Forums, have an amazing day! And check out our server announcements as soon as possible!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Liquicity

Welcome to LiquicityMs Forums, have an amazing day! And check out our server announcements as soon as possible!

Liquicity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liquicity

L> Slogan

2 posters

[New]Event Map Rentals

Comrade
    Comrade
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Swag Swag : Over 9000

[New]Event Map Rentals Empty [New]Event Map Rentals

Post by Comrade Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:25 pm

Event Map Rentals

[New]Event Map Rentals Tumblr_inline_mxjnwwyJ7K1qfc9y0

What is an event map rental?

An event map rental is where a player or a guild will pay Blackhole Marbles or the like to rent a map used by GMs
    for official events, and in return, we will lease those map(s) for their usage under a certain amount of time.

What steps do I need to take to rent an event map?

Your first and foremost step should be to check if you have enough to pay for the rental,
    and to see if you can gather a group of people to participate in your map rental with you.
    Your second step is to decide on the factors of your rental listed below the line.

When you are ready, fill out this format and post it as a reply to this thread:

Spoiler:

Duration Choices

- 30 minutes
    - 1 hour
    - 2 hours

Prices

- 30 minutes = 200 Blackhole Marbles / 2 EP
    - 1 hour = 400 Blackhole Marbles / 3 EP
    - 2 hours = 800 Blackhole Marbles / 4 EP

Maps Available

- OX Map
    - Impossible Bob Map
    - Original Russian Roulette Map
    - Fashion Show Map(s)
    - Ola Ola Map
    - Map of Choice (Limited to 1 per hour. 50 BM extra. Must NOT be a house. Subject to approval.)

Don't know one of these maps? Whisper me in-game, I will warp you to it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    RULES AND RESTRICTIONS:

[New]Event Map Rentals Rules-for-all

- Beware! Although we will try our best to avoid it, events hosted by GMs may have a chance of occurring while you are renting. There will be no refunds.

- Only one rental will be going on at a time. Pay attention to other people's rental times before you apply.

- You will not be refunded if you do not use up all the time you purchased.

- NO public announcements will be made, you must provide me IGNs to warp in. Private usage only.

- You/the guild must provide the prizes (unless it is rented out for fun) and the rules.

- NO items will be given out by me in any way, unless they are readily available items in places like @all.

- Person paying me chooses who may be warped in (avoids randoms whispering for a warp in).

- Coding restrictions (e.g. JQ can only be hosted in the JQ map).

Last edited by Comrade on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Simba
    Simba
    Intern
    Intern

Swag Swag : Enough.

[New]Event Map Rentals Empty Re: [New]Event Map Rentals

Post by Simba Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:01 am

Thats pretty cool.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:17 am