Liquicity

Welcome to LiquicityMs Forums, have an amazing day! And check out our server announcements as soon as possible!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Liquicity

Welcome to LiquicityMs Forums, have an amazing day! And check out our server announcements as soon as possible!

Liquicity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liquicity

L> Slogan

4 posters

How was your Christmas and New Years?

Johndee
    Johndee
    Intern
    Intern

Swag Swag : Sweg

How was your Christmas and New Years? Empty How was your Christmas and New Years?

Post by Johndee Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:55 am

Hi guys! Xanier here. As the title says, how was your Christmas and New Years celebration? Very Happy
    Comrade
    Comrade
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Swag Swag : Over 9000

How was your Christmas and New Years? Empty Re: How was your Christmas and New Years?

Post by Comrade Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:29 am

Mine was great haha, spent time with Family. How bout yours John?
    Johndee
    Johndee
    Intern
    Intern

How was your Christmas and New Years? Empty Re: How was your Christmas and New Years?

Post by Johndee Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 pm

It was really good! Got lots of awesome presents and spent quality time with family, thank you for asking. Very Happy
    †๖ۣۜDΣŁԵΛ†
    †๖ۣۜDΣŁԵΛ†

Swag Swag : You tell me!~

Post by †๖ۣۜDΣŁԵΛ† Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:51 am

Yo wassup bro, this is a very good question, i can say is the worst christmas i have ever felt, all the present are lame, and i aint get any happiness, for new year, there is no celebration for me, except for kicking me in ma ass bro~ Smile
    Johndee
    Johndee
    Intern
    Intern

Post by Johndee Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:54 am

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the rest of 2014 may be a good and wonderful one for you. Cheers Very Happy
    †๖ۣۜDΣŁԵΛ†
    †๖ۣۜDΣŁԵΛ†

Swag Swag : You tell me!~

Post by †๖ۣۜDΣŁԵΛ† Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:04 pm

Johndee wrote:I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the rest of 2014 may be a good and wonderful one for you. Cheers Very Happy

Thx bro, but i think i can feel the good of me, like many girl is chasing me lol  Razz 
    Comrade
    Comrade
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Swag Swag : Over 9000

Post by Comrade Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:41 pm

†๖ۣۜDΣŁԵΛ† wrote:
    Johndee wrote:I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the rest of 2014 may be a good and wonderful one for you. Cheers Very Happy

Thx bro, but i think i can feel the good of me, like many girl is chasing me lol  Razz 
    haha, funny kid Wink
    Smile

Swag Swag : The most swag :D

Post by Smile Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:17 am

Haha, this is a delayed message but my Christmas was pretty good if I do say so myself. So was my new years! Also glad to hear that you guys had a good Christmas/new year Smile! Also sorry about your Christmas man, I really am... I hope you won't be disappointed in the future!
    Johndee
    Johndee
    Intern
    Intern

Post by Johndee Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:08 am

Glad to hear you've enjoyed both Smile! Looking forward to meeting you in game and hope you enjoy your stay here. Very Happy
    Smile

Swag Swag : The most swag :D

Post by Smile Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:42 pm

Thanks, John, I appreciate it. I was actually considering applying for an internship! I just want to wait a little while so I know all about the server. So in the future I can help people no matter what Razz.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:52 pm