Liquicity

Welcome to LiquicityMs Forums, have an amazing day! And check out our server announcements as soon as possible!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Liquicity

Welcome to LiquicityMs Forums, have an amazing day! And check out our server announcements as soon as possible!

Liquicity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liquicity

L> Slogan

Brandon's Intern/GM app

Smile

Swag Swag : The most swag :D

Brandon's Intern/GM app Empty Brandon's Intern/GM app

Post by Smile Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:27 pm

Name: Brandon
    IGN: Brandon
    Timezone: (EST+5)
    Position applying for: Intern
    Have you ever been part of any staff? Yes, I have been a GM before. Sadly the server went down due to insufficient funding.
    What is an intern? An intern is a soon to be GM. An intern is supposed to help with the server in any way possible, he or she is required to answer any player questions regarding the server, host events for the player’s enjoyment, monitor the forums with the forum moderators, resolve any conflict between players whether it be big or small, and ban those pesky hackers!
    Why are you applying for this position? I am applying for this position because I feel that I can handle its challenges. I am able to deal with players in a peaceful manner, I am respectful to my community, and people don’t easily aggravate me.
    Other comments: I can supply my Skype for you if you wish but I would like to PM it to you. (You as in the owners) I am also interested in coding for Maple but I just started so I have almost no clue how to do it. I am following a few tutorials on how and it’s difficult. Also if you find any grammar issues or any issues at all please feel free to correct me!

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:04 am